Black Bull with Rooms
39 Main St,
- The staff were very helpful. The room excellent, food excellent, will definitely stay again, well done black bull, keep the excellent work up.
- Great location, close to motorway network with easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Plenty of dining locations close by
- We arrived early at the Black Bull fully expecting to have to wait a bit for our room to be ready. But Jacqueline and staff had gone above and beyond to ensure our room was ready (we were headed to a wedding and were grateful for the opportunity to freshen up). The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely love to stay at the Black Bull
- Room was spotless very comfy bed. We were aloud an early check in as we were going to a wedding
- Excellent value for money, great for an overnight stay while travelling to Highlands
- Really comfy beds, good shower. Great family room. Food is excellent came with free biscuits too.
- Breakfast is not available at Black Bull, but there is a café nearby.
- Loved having the restaurant next door! Great value for the $$
- Everything was really good clean and tidy
- Price is expensive but very worth to stay for one night or two nights. Kattle, towels, hairdryer, heating and biscuits are all included. Bedding is clean and cozy. No weird smell. Perfect location.
- Very friendly staff....couldn’t do enough for you!
- Very clean, comfortable bed, great size tv if needed, and tea and coffee with kettle in room. Lovely bathroom and good size shower. Room was cosy but everything you needed for one night.
- Smoking area noisy under windows of room
- Comfortable,clean and staff very friendly and helpful
- The staff were very helpful and the room felt homely. The food was amazing and the restaurant was very clean and tidy
- A very good double bed and top of the range mattress.
- We stayed at the Black Bull when attending a family wedding. We did not have breakfast but had a lunch which was great.
- Rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful especially the gentleman who was taking food orders.
- The beds are extremely comfortable and the room was spotlessly clean. We had a lovely meal I. The restaurant as well.
Glasgow Museums Resource Centre
Airdrie Golf Club
The Italian Centre
Falkirk Golf Club
Stirling Services M9
Cawder Golf Club
BMI Kings Park Hospital
Stirling Community Hospital
Coorie in Restaurant
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
Glasgow Central Train Station
University of Glasgow
- Stayed her with a Friend this Friday until Sunday. We were made very welcome by staff and had our case carried to the room. On entering the room ( a triple), it was clean and well presented. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Wanted to take them home. Only drawback was breakfast was unavailable, as it's just rooms. A kettle tea, coffee and sugar were provided as was WiFi The room required a little repair (cracked plaster) but in no way impeded our stay Would stay here again.…
- I stayed in a triple room with two sisters. It was a very comfortable and clean environment with enough space for is to get ready. The shower room is spacious enough with good water pressure and of course shampoo, conditioner and body wash was provided. Overall, I am very happy with my stay and would return again. …
- On arriving at reception I was given a warm welcome and escorted to my room. First impression was very good; room smelled fresh and the bed was comfortable. Shortly after, I headed to the bar for dinner. I chose the steak pie from the menu, the food was very good and the price was great, no complaints so far. These first impressions, sadly, were obliterated when it became time to use the bathroom. The hand towel was absolutely honking, it clearly hadn’t been changed but I quickly forgot about that when I saw the toilet seat! £39 a night is a fantastic price for accommodation, but not when you have to clean a toilet seat before you can use it! (See photos!) I went down and mentioned this to staff who said they wished I’d just gone straight to them and yes, fair enough, I should’ve. They offered to move me to a different room but as I’d already unpacked and had sorted the problem out before complaining, I decided to stay put. Had the bathroom been in an acceptable state, I’d have had no hesitation in recommending this accommodation but I can’t do that with a clear conscience. Unfortunately, this is the first and last time I’ll be staying here.…
- Stayed over here for Valentine's Day and was not disappointed. Great size of room & bathroom and amazingly comfy bed. Since it's a small village it's nice and quiet with minimal noise. Had a lovely meal in the restaurant right next door as well as a great breakfast the next day. Lots of amenities and easy parking nearby, even a handy wee guide in the room to tell you everything you need. Great value for money ! …
- We stayed here for 1 night. We were at Glenskirlie Castle for a wedding. Staff were very warm and welcoming. Rooms were very cosy and clean. Check in and out was fast. We had 3 rooms booked in total. 6 adults and 3 kids. Not 1 complaint. Would book again
Located in Cumbernauld, Black Bull with Rooms provides a bar and free WiFi. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 24 miles from the inn.